Project needs can vary and change quickly, requiring additional resources and specialised skill sets. Our hardware design consulting services have grown out of our client’s need for expert technical engineering skills in a variety of applications.
Due to the complex nature of some projects and tasks, and the time constraints on internal teams, it may be challenging to outsource despite the need. Our engineers are available to form part of your team (onsite or remotely) to help complete your project on time. They are highly skilled and are able to quickly ramp up on your project and hit the ground running.
Our engineers cover a wide range of disciplines including:
- Electronics and hardware design across wide variety of technologies
- Firmware and embedded software development in a range of languages and operating systems
- Software engineering development in a range of languages and operating systems
- Technician services including in-house PCB assembly, testing, debugging and repairs
- Testing and verification
- Project management
- Commercialisation assistance
Onsite Hardware & Design Consulting services can add significant value by:
- Providing increased flexibility in resourcing projects without increasing headcount (particularly valuable for fluctuating workloads and project requirements)
- Providing access to specialist skill sets that may only be required for a short period
- Providing hassle-free services, eliminating additional requirements for payroll tax, workers compensation, and other additional overheads
- Lowering or eliminating your recruiting burden
Let’s discuss your project requirements now: