We are looking for a passionate and driven marketing officer to join our team. The successful applicant will have experience in marketing, including relevant tertiary education, and also a knowledge of the IoT and electronics industry.
As our Marketing Manager, you will assist in promoting our products and services to existing and new markets. This is a newly created role and will require someone with a broad range of marketing experience to help us develop strategic marketing plans and initiatives while being hands on in the delivery of these marketing activities.
This role is full-time however we will consider flexible work arrangements including 4 days or 30 hours per week for the right candidate.
Areas of responsibility
- Developing strategic marketing strategies, plans and budgets to help us promote our products and grow our business nationally and internationally.
- Generate a range of content, including for the website, newsletters, events, award submissions, media releases and social media content.
- Passionately represent the company at tradeshows and networking events, with a solid understanding of our products and services.
- Coordination of monthly newsletter including contributing articles and undertaking interviews.
- Developing marketing resources for our sales team.
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as web designers, graphic designers etc. to develop the marketing function.
- Creating and producing live or recorded content.
- Liaise closely with all functions of the business to ensure brand consistency across the board.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a marketing and communications position with exposure to digital marketing and social media.
- Ideally you will possess marketing experience in a similar product type/technical industry, or have an understanding of the IoT and Electronics industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated copywriting and proofreading abilities, very strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Impeccable attention to detail, ability to juggle a number of tasks, and have a ‘can do’ attitude with an agile approach.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a small team and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, and develop strong product knowledge.
- Familiar with MailChimp or a similar marketing automated platform and email marketing service.
- You will be outcome and results driven, being a new role, you will develop KPI’s to track marketing results and impact.
- The ability to operate at a strategic level yet enjoy being operational and hands on in the delivery of marketing tasks.
- You will be able to work without direction, be a self-starter and be confident in generating marketing ideas and concepts.
Please contact us to apply.